Monday, July 12, 2010

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!

We are sooooooo elated and can't wait to welcome our newest addition to the world! Her name is Elliana (Ellianah/Eliana/Eliannah) Eileen (Ailene/Ileene/Ilene) Gaynor. We will call her Ellie for short. Eliana means "The Lord has responded" and "God has answered me", and Eileen means "light" and also is the name of Kevin's paternal grandma. it just all seemed perfect for our new addition.

We are relying heavily on the scan for abnormalities scheduled for the 28th. The 2nd trimester AFP came back normal, but so did Averi's. I do believe I will not be completely relaxed until we get the results from that scan. Our 3D u/s went well but I felt the pictures were really blurry and hard to make out or I would post them.

I must say that I am still so nervous because there are still so many things that can go wrong. So as we wait for the anatomy scan on the 28th, we pray. I pray for peace and strength. I pray for the health of all of my babies. I pray for the protection of Ellie.

I am not very savvy with my new camera and can't figure out Picasa2 to post these pictures. I have a better one that I need to figure out how to rotate and then will post that.



17-18 weeks pregnant with Ellie girl my 4th pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment