Wednesday, November 11, 2009

3 hour test

The 3 hour Glucose test was brutal!!!! They poked my 5 times!!!! That wasn't the hard part it was sitting in the waiting room for 3 hours trying not to fall asleep. I should get the results back on Monday.

I am still having contractions off and on and losing parts of the nasty plug. My doctor said I have to rest!!!! Easier said than done, but I am forcing myself to sit and rest or lay down if I feel them. It is not time for Averi to come so I know how important it is. We only have 3 more doctor's appointments before we get induced. I am more and more nervous and anxious as we get closer and struggle at times to stay positive, especially when I hear about more CDH babies recently passing. It's so sad and hard to hear because there really is just no way to know what will happen with Averi, or any other CDH baby. All we can do is leave it in God's hands and trust that he knows what's best and that there is a plan. I know this in my heart and soul, but sometimes my brain takes over. I just pray more everyday. We are blessed, and I have so very much to be thankful for.

Thank you for your continued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment