Tuesday, June 9, 2015

3.5 months post op and bootcamp restart progress pics :)

So my new "hole" is almost completely closed! I thought it would never happen but I followed docs instructions exactly and it is almost closed! I had to do wet dressing changes every few hours so that the hole stayed damp. I also used collodial silver on the wet gauze which seem to "melt" away the slough (whitish tissue). He did have to drain/aspirate fluid from my back a few more times as well.

I have been fully medically released and restarted bootcamp. While recovering I got a serious case of Thunder thighs and loosey goosey arms. All of that was firm prior to surgery because of the bootcamp workouts.

My body is drastically different since surgery. I am still trying to figure out how to dress this body. I am now a curvy 6/8. I HAVE A BUTT! I have never experienced a butt and true hips before surgery. It is taking some getting used to. I have some major toning to do and would like to lose about 10 more pounds.


This is a picture of the "hole". The really dark spot/area is the hole. It is tiny! I am super excited about that!!!

Ok so I am on my phone and it is hard to type so please excuse typos! Please no negative comments! It takes me a lot to build the nerve to post these. My goal is to help. I do not post to boast. Just document my journey with honesty in hopes to encourage or help others. :) BTW this is a swimsuit! Tommy Bahama :)

4 comments:

  1. Teresa you look amazing!! Your such an inspiration to many!! I'm starting my weight loss journey now!! Love you girl!!
    Stephanie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Stephanie I am rooting for you! Here to cheer you on and help in any way that I can! You got this! :)

      Delete
  2. You look great! Way to go sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap Teresa! What have you done w the other 1/2 of my friend!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete