Friday, April 17, 2015

6 weeks post op

Still having fluid issues in my back the last drain came out a week and a half ago. On Tuesday the doc removed more fluid from the left and right side of my back via syringe (and big ole needle). He also removed some debris from the wound that is not closing well which revealed it was much deeper than it looked. So now I am packing the wound with saline soaked gauze. Trying to stay positive this delayed healing has got me feeling down. So I decided to take pics in my new suit. 32/34 DD top and large bottoms :) It has been a struggle to stay positive so please no negative comments. I will see the doc again on Tuesday. Swelling continues to reduce :)


3 comments:

  1. You look amazing!/don't worry too much about the wound, soon it will heal and you will forget all about it. Love the swum wear, looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dotty you are so kind and encouraging! Thank you for your support!

      Delete
  2. You look amazing!/don't worry too much about the wound, soon it will heal and you will forget all about it. Love the swum wear, looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete