Thursday, March 19, 2015

So this is 3 weeks out. Had to have a new drain placed due to fluid collection on my back side below the incision. Doctor also had to stick a needle in my front right side around my incision and pull fluid (about 20 cc's). The drain in my back is still draining. It won't come out until it drains less than 30 cc's over a 24 hour period. The scabie (I know gross right!) area in the front is from blisters (reaction to tape) and hematoma  (darkness under my skin). Thank God it was not necrosis! This area should heal just fine but will just take a little longer to heal completely. I am still swollen, this will continue to improve over the next few weeks and months. Those shorts I am wearing will barely stay up now. Had to roll them to keep them up! 7 lbs. 14 ounces of skin and a little fat (hehehe) removed. I have also lost an additional 4+ lbs. :) please no negative comments. It took a lot to muster the courage to post these. Thank you!



2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You looked awesome before, but after, just wow! Hot mama! Once you have healed, you will be able to wear whatever you want and feel confident in it. I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work! Hope your healing continues on without any other issues!!

    ReplyDelete