Thursday, January 7, 2010

6 week postpartum check up

Doc doubled my prozac dosage and hooked me up with a support group of parents going through the same thing. I am hoping they have a group available in this area because this group is based in Sacramento.

I had to repeat some tests due to some concern, when I was pregnant with Averi I got a pap that came back with abnormal cells. It will take a week before I get the results back... worried. I also had to go to the lab to test for a UTI.

Also have to search for a new ob/gyn because of insurance issues... not a fun day. So I will have to explain everything that has happened all over again.

The pain of losing Averi seems to deepen each day. I feel like I am in this fog, I want the world to just stop for just a little bit, but I have 3 kids that need me and need to be taken care of so there is no stopping. I want Averi back, this pain feels like more than I can bare at times....

1 comment:

  1. ((hugs)) Thinking of you. If you need to talk, or someone to listen, vent, ANYTHING I am here!

    Nicolle

    ReplyDelete