Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Averi's pictures from babyangelpics.com no tubes etc.



I wanted to post some of the poems, and prayers that people have shared with me or I have come across that have been comforting. I miss Averi everyday and think about her all the time, when I start to wonder about the what if's these really help. These are just a few of the wonderful encouraging words that have been sent to me. I want to thank everyone for the kind words and prayers. It is truly a huge blessing each time I receive them.

Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time, and accepting hardships as the pathway to peace.

Dear Lord, We never got the chance to hold Averi in our arms and tell her all about you. Now, please, would you take her into your arms and tell her all about us?

Cuddled in Heaven
We had so little time to share,
Too soon, I had to leave.
I know how much you love me,
I know how much you grieve.
I know how sharp your pain is,
I feel the aching in your hearts.
My life so quickly ended
Before it barely had a start.
I remember how you held me,
And kissed my face and hands,
You cuddled me so gently;
But, God had other plans.
I was your perfect angel,
From God you knew I came,
Suddenly he called me home again,
And now God holds my hand.
I know you'll always miss me,
I understand your pain is hard to bear.
Just remember that I'm in heaven
And we'll see each other there.
So smile when you think of me
and wipe away all of your tears
I'm cuddled now in heaven
By our family members here.
I'm waiting here in heaven,
And on the day we meet again.
I'll be the first to smile and greet you,
When God calls you home to him.
~ Charlotte Collins

You held her hand and stroked her head and sat by her side telling her it was going to be ok. She knew and loved her mama just as much as you knew and loved her! ----

She knew you were there and she felt your love! I am so glad you are remembering the things you did for her. -----

HE will tell her how HE chose YOU to be her mommy and chose Kevin to be her daddy because HE knew you would love her and take care of her ... No matter what! HE will then tell her how much you loved her! May God continue to bless you and your family.-----

Look back and Thank God, Look forward and Trust God, Look around and Serve God, Look within and Find God. -----



It is really hard to know exactly what Averi looks like under all that tape and those tubes, but I think that babyangelpics.com did a pretty good job. It is such a wonderful service. We never got to see what Averi looked like without all the stuff on her until the night she passed and she was so very swollen. Thank you babyangelpics.com for giving us an idea of what our angel Averi looks like.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Its so heart breaking that we don't truly know what our babies look like with no tubes, but that company is a blessing to donate their services to families! ((Hugs)) Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Averi is beautiful.
    We are thinking of you and have you in our prayers.
    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love that second picture of her! We had these pictures done also and they do such a great job.

    Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete