Saturday, January 9, 2010

Glad to be Averi's mommy


I am so glad I got to be Averi's mommy for 28 days.... There were days that we were not sure what was going to happen and we worried so much but I still got to be with her for 28 wonderful long days and for that I am so grateful.

I have read some other blogs and heard some other stories of mom's who have lost babies in 1 day, 10 days, and know of one who was 8 months pregnant when she lost her baby. These stories make me grateful that we got to spend every one of Averi's 28days with her. So many of our prayers were answered, she was such a blessing. The heartache and pain of losing her does NOT overshadow the joy I felt while she was here. If I had it to do over again and I knew the outcome I would still choose life and to have her even though her life was short. She made a HUGE everlasting impact on my life and the lives of so many others. Now she is in heaven with the Lord, and we will see her again.

Lord please tell my Averi how much I miss and love her and that I think of her everyday, Amen.

1 comment: