Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Feeling bad...

So I have have my 6 week postpartum check up tomorrow (really it is just past 5 weeks since I gave birth to Averi) soooo not looking forward to it, and I think I have a bladder infection (so very uncomfortable), I have a migraine and MOST of all I miss Averi so much... life today is a big bucket of sucks... Told ya guys my posts were gonna be downers for awhile

I really wish I was holding my baby right now. I wish I were nursing Averi right now. Dressing her up, burping her, loving on her. I know she is content in the arms of Jesus, but I am not I am here and it is not fair that i don't have her here with me. This heartache is like none I have ever felt before. I know she is not suffering or in pain, but it is still so unfair and I don't understand. I know I will learn from this and Averi has already taught me so much. I have a new appreciation for life and for the gift of a child and being a mom. I am a better person, mother, and wife because of Averi. It just hurts.....

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you have to go through this pain and I wish I had answers for you. All I can do is send you a HUGE HUG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you know this pain. I too feel it often. I lost my son 10 months ago... some days it feels like forever ago, and some days the pain is just like it was yesterday. There is a great group of women who are walking this road with you and we are here if you need us. Don't hesistate to reach out. Many prayers..

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry that your little one is not in your arms. I am praying for you everyday. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete