Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another ultrsound at Sac MFM

For this appointment I honestly did not know what to expect. We had just had a scan so I wasn't sure what they were looking for. When the technician started the scan I realized just how much better their equipment was. This scanner was like brand new, and the picture was SO MUCH cleared then UCSF's scanner. This was reassuring to me. She took a lot of pictures for us and I hope to get those scanned so I can add them to this post. The doctor came in and finished the scan. He said they did NOT see the enlarged ventricles that UCSF indicated. Her growth, and heart looked good. He said they would see us in about 4 weeks for another check up and to complete the transfer of care. He said we would have the baby at UCDavis. He did say that the hernia was pretty large. In my heart I knew that this was our baby and that God had a plan and we were having this baby so really this appointment was just another appointment.

Now we wait for the MRI appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment