Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Call to UCSF with our decision

I called UCSF and told them that we were keeping the baby. I also advised them that if it was an option I wanted the MRI done. On a side note, I have read that they can get a better idea of lung tissue and how much liver is up, in Averi's case confirm or rule out the brain damage as well. She said yes they would do a pre-auth with my insurance and call me back or email me with appointment information. I also advised them that we would be transfering care to Sac MFM.

I then called Sac MFM to let them know we would be transfering care to them and also to confirm if they still wanted me to come in the next day. She said that they sis want to see me still and do another scan. So we will go to Sac MFM tomorrow, and wait to see when we will have the MRI.

All of your love and support is such a blessing. I cannot say it enough, we are so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment