Monday, August 10, 2009

August 10th first day of school

Alex started his sophomore year much more confident than last year.

Kylie went throught several outfits the night before school until finally picking the "perfect one".

Ian looked so big when he had his backpack on and I was teary eyed. Then we got to his classroom and he was the smallest one in the class. It made me feel a little better. Is that wrong?

Two days until our appointment at Sacramento Maternal Fetal Medicine, and any day now for the amnio results. Your prayers again are so appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I want to introduce myself to you. I found you through Cadenne's blog. I'm also friends with Tricia. If you need anything please call me. I live in the bay area. We had our daughter born with LCDH at UCSF last October. Here is our blog info http://nayelinelson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete