Thursday, December 3, 2009

Message from Kevin...

In response to people asking how Teresa was...
I am sorry about not updating u guys on Teresa's condition. To be honest she is truely taking this in stride, being in postpartum and hearing other babies cry was really hard for her, the nurses took extra special care for her and gave her a private room so that she would not have to see a mother and baby. They also set-up her breast pump and got her whatever she wanted. I guess if Averi is princess then she is the queen. Most of the time we are just trying to process the latest news and blood gas results. I keep searching for things to eat (it's how I cope!!!) and she keeps checking on the other kids. Other than that I read to her all your prayers and comments and that really lifts her spirits so please keep them coming. All the support from u guys has made this incredibly difficult situation tolerable, and I don't know how to say how much I appreciate what you guys are doing for my wife and family. Just know that I am truly blessed to have not just witnessed but to testify how profound your prayers and support has been. So THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!!

2 comments:

  1. Averi is beautiful! Congrats!
    I am praying for your little Warrior Princess. I live in the bay area so if you need anything please let me know. I am friends with Tricia.
    Nayeli's Mama LCDH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so hard to be in the postpartum unit with out your baby. We did it and they weren't as nice, we got put next to one who cried all night. Sending lots of hugs, love, and strength!

    ReplyDelete