Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Personal visit...

My parents just left the hospital where they spent some time visiting with Teresa and Kevin and ogling over the cutest little baby! My mom said that Averi was awake, looking at them, moving around, and trying to pull out some of the tubes. That's the feisty little fighter that we want to see! Mom also said Averi's color looks really good, so that personal tanning salon must have done its job!

While they were there, the nurses were doing some procedures to determine whether she has some levels of sepsis. Evidently Averi has a low grade fever, and they are trying to get to the root of it. She is also still on maximum settings, but my mom got the idea that the nurse on duty felt like she was doing fine. Definitely stable!

Kevin took some video of the little princess, and will hopefully be sending it to me or posting it soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Keeping Averi in my thoughts and prayers!
    I love to hear stable!!!!!
    Averi keep fighting sweetie! Kick some serious CDH booty! We are all rooting for you,praying for you morning,noon and night.

    With love
    Amber
    mommy to Owain LCDH survivor

    ReplyDelete